이화학장비

관리자 2021-10-27 14:16:35
0 4

67.jpg

The special sealing technique ensures easy handling and a good integrity of the funnel and membrane during filtration. This reduces any cross contamination to a minimum.

Features and benefits
ㆍSimple to use
ㆍSafe sealing mechanism
ㆍShorter preparation time
ㆍHigh reproducibility
ㆍFunnels can be autoclaved up to 50 times
ㆍLarge funnel capacity for foaming liquids
ㆍEasier to validate
ㆍRisk of cross contamination is minimized

A combination of comfort and progress
The combination of the funnel dispenser and the Membrane-Butler E in the MBS I system is unique. When a funnel is taken from the dispenser, the butler automatically dispenses a membrane from the sterile pack ready to use.

Find the right funnel
The autoclavable plastic funnel for the MBS I is a true innovation. Unlike tedious flaming of stainless steel filtration equipment for sterilization, the new funnel is simple to use and ensures sterility. The new funnels are provided sterile in a magazine and save time especially when a large number of samples need to be processed by one apparatus.

The funnels (350 ml) are of high grade polypropylene and can be autoclaved up to 50 times. For applications in which funnels are only used once, the system offers another solution: a 100 ml funnel which is presterilized and supplied ready for immediate use. A special closure mechanism at the extraction edge ensures that the funnel seals tightly with the membrane.

MicroPlus membrane filter – the plus for stability

MicroPlus membrane filters from Whatman are an excellent addition to the MBS I for the beverage industry. Wherever viscous or particle loaded solutions are being filtered, MicroPlus filters with their matchless stability and non-blocking design are the best choice. Filtration speed due to optimized through-flow, ease of use and high reproducibility contribute to the unmatched quality of MicroPlus.

Ordering Information - MBS I

Catalog Number Description
10445890 AS220 2-place Vacuum filtration manifold for MBS I, 1/pk
10445863 Steel frit with ring for AS220, 1/pk
10445870 Dispenser for 100 ml and 350 ml funnels for MBS I, 1/pk
10445861 MBS I plastic funnel of PP, autoclavable,100 ml, 20/pk
10445865 MBS I plastic funnel of ABS, 100 ml 20/pk
10445866 MBS I plastic funnel of PP, autoclavable, 350 ml 20/pk
10445868 Autocalving bags for MBS I plastic funnels, 20/pk
10477112 Butler-Tower Rack for two Membrane-Butler E, 1/pk
10477110 Membrane-Butler E Electric Butler for dispensing filtration membranes, 1/pk
10477602 PZ 001 Tweezers, stainless steel, 1/pk

PLUS